the Passion Projects difference...
Whether you are on a journey to wellness or you are already there, we have the no-fuss body-loving solutions for you. Featuring nutrient-dense superfood & protein powders – blended with the best quality ingredients to help you stay fit, healthy & beautiful on the inside & out.
- From: $54.50
- From: $54.50
- From: $54.50
- From: $36.99
- From: $36.99
- From: $27.95
- From: $36.99
- From: $124.50 / month
- From: $135.95 / month
- From: $139.50 / month
- From: $264.95 / month
Christmas is upon us friends (oh my god how did this happen! Its almost 2014!!) And for most...December 2, 2013
Stress!! Don’t tell me about stress!! How much do we all get on the treadmill of life and work...November 26, 2013
Nicole Garcia is one of our beautiful customers who has now become one of our sponsored athletes –...November 13, 2013
This is our favourite recipe for Complex greens – Making a Green smoothie is really easy to make and...November 10, 2013
- I have been using your products and have really enjoyed experimenting with them and seeing how they work best for me…I'm transitioning from a relatively unhealthy diet (I have IBS and low iron so trying to turn things around) to now focusing on a healthy one (both diet, outlook and general all round well being) so wanted to share how much I'm enjoying the powders... I'm really passionate about these products and love experimenting with foods and smoothies. When I believe in something (like your products) I can be incredibly determined… Thanks again! :)Sam S
- …..Your product tastes much better, and dissolves more naturally (than your competitor). It also leaves no unpleasant aftertaste, as the competitor product does. The other powder has a concerning density, that makes it more like a 'soluble chemical dust' than a powder, to the effect that -despite regular brushing and flossing- micro particles get stuck between teeth …which leaves a permanent aftertaste… really off-putting….Ms. Iris
- A Facebook response to above… "Yes Bradley, I have to agree with you. I’ve been on it for 8 weeks and also drinking it pre exercise and sometimes as recovery after a long run. My muscles seem to heal quicker and the energy is awesome. My husband also takes it and I have to say he feels great on it. He lost his singing voice through a dairy intolerance and this drink, complex berry and complex green combined together seems to help this. I love it and hope to stay on it for a long time. Thanks Passion Projects for creating this wonderful liquid gold for us."Jenny A
- Ava (9) loves the protein bars. Harper (13) did a great job drinking the super green sachet after her bike ride this morning. I think with practice she'll understand why it tasted better when it's real. She isn't a fan of salad either so it's an excellent addition to her palate education. The three of us are eating clean and simple. Your products are a great support to that approach and understanding about nutrition and loving your inside. So I am so very grateful….thank you for making a difference and contribution to our family on such a personal level. Cheers! Belinda B.Belinda B.
- "I am in to my 4th week of using this, it still amazes me the prolonged consistent energy I experience using this, I take it pre martial arts training and pre running and find myself being able to push my self to limits not previously possible. The result has been apart from my general feeling of well being improving massively, my cardio vascular fitness has improved dramatically resulting in better race times."Bradley B (Black Belt in Martial Arts)
Inspiring Fitness AdvocateNicole Garcia is a customer who we sponsored in order to realise her dream to hit the stage in a IFBB competition in 2013. Nicole is an inspiration to other women like her, as she demonstrates that you can be fit & healthy, whilst being a busy wife & mum to 3 boys. She has gone on to train as a Personal Trainer & study Nutrition & Dietetics.
World’s Greatest Trainer and CyclistKeli Roberts is the recipient of the 2003 IDEA International Fitness Instructor of the Year award, 2003 OBOW ECA award for Best Use of Equipment, 2005 for Best Female Presenter and 2008 Lifetime Achievement Award and in 2007 Keli was inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame. As an ACE Master Trainer and Continuing Education Provider, Keli known for her acclaimed workshops worldwide. Her award winning DVDs demonstrate her exceptional teaching skills. Keli is ACSM HFS certified and holds certifications through AFAA, ACE Group Fitness, ACE Gold Personal Trainer and Level 1 Precision Nutrition. Additionally Keli is a BOSU Developmental Team Member, a Schwinn Master Trainer and an allyouneedislove sponsored athlete.
Champion CyclistJenny Fay is a former Irish National TT Champion. She has raced professionally on the road at an international level and on the mountain bike at National level in Australia. Jenny is the current leader in the Real Insurance XCM Series 2012, and; Queen of Kincumber 2012, XC Race, Kincumber, NSW.
Champion Australian SurferPerth Standlick is a surfer from Bondi, Sydney. Perth has been surfing professionally since the age of 20 and is currently ranked 41 in the world. His career highlights to date include: placing 1st in the Bells Pro Jnr, 2nd in the Zarautz 6* and 5th in the Sunset 6* Prime. Aside from surfing, Perth also enjoys cooking and photography.
IFBB Body Building Bikini Model DivisionBelinda has recently won 2nd place in Australia and 2nd place in NSW in IFBB 2013. She is currently studying Science in Nutrition and Dietetics and is a practicing dietician and personal trainer.